do 18 feb.|
Leading with Curiosity, Compassion and Courage
How to use yourself as tool for real innovation? * voertaal: Engels * Christine Wank is an international facilitator, trainer & coach in organization and leadership development and innovation. She has been engaged in the fields of capacity building and change facilitation for over a decade.
Tijd en locatie
18 feb. 2021 16:00 – 18:00
Pioneers for Change
#education #theoryu #innovation #heartintelligence
The times call for a deeper transformation in our organizations, societies, and ourselves. Christine Wank strengthens you in making this happen – with curiosity, compassion, and courage!
In our world today, we increasingly face problems of a new kind of complexity, such as the current pandemic or climate change, in which it is virtually impossible to clearly define cause and effect, the relevant stakeholders, or even the problem itself. Our traditional institutions and problem-solving patterns often fail in providing the right answers or even asking the right questions. In this context, we do not need “more of the same” but rather a shift in paradigm. There is a need for deeper change, that is informed by who we are and who we want to become.
During this session you will get frameworks that will help you create intentional holistic change that includes our thinking, feeling, relationships, and search for meaning and purpose.
In this interactive session Christine triggers you to unleash your inner pioneer, by teaching and challenging you to:
- Leverage the intelligence of the head, heart, and hands to make transformation happen in yourself and in others
- Stay open and connected to the potential future and fields of possibilities, even when the times get rough
- Master both the inner and outer game of shifts in thinking, feeling, and identity
- Help transform old thinking, routines, and stuckness to flow and be able to truly innovate
- Help move from ego-centered systems to healthy, purposeful eco-systems that serve the wellbeing of all